29 July 2014

[SPONSORSHIP] My Very First Nail Sponsor - Jacquin Nails

Hello!

OMGOMGOMG~

FIRSTLY,
I am SO, SO excited to share to you guys about my very first nail sponsor ever, Jacquin Nails!

Jacquin Nails is a registered home-based nail salon that provides in-house nail services such as express and classic gelish manicure, 3D nailart, extensions, hand spa, and etc.

Located in Yio Chu Kang & Tanjong Pagar at a super accessible and comfy place with only 5-8 minutes walk from the MRT.
(However YCK nail salon, which is the actual place is still under renovation and will be done in a few months, so all services will be done in Tanjong Pagar at the moment)

- CONTACT +65 86928065 for appointment & enquiries - 

Good news :
 MENTION "QM10" FOR 10% OFF ANY SERVICE!

YAAAAAAYYY!!!

When Jacquin Nails contacted me last week & offered me this sponsorship I absolutely couldn't resist the opportunity, especially after checking out their super cute nailarts in IG & FB!

You can check them out here too :

Fortunately, they contacted me before I fly to Japan...
SO, I was damn excited to book an appointment ASAP!
( HAHAHAHA IKR, SUPER KIASU COZ I WANNA GET MY NAILS BEAUTIFIED BEFORE I FLY SO BADLY!!! )

After setting an appointment date, I came down happily yesterday with my 2 best babes, Fina & Vin, who were so sweet to willingly accompany me, how lucky I am ;)


The moment I stepped into their home-salon I was greeted with lovely, warm smiles from 2 beautiful ladies, the owners of Jacquin Nails (although I was late 20 minutes for my appointment, so sorry! boohoo~)

My best babes choosing colours!
I had to admit I was immediately amazed and lovestruck.
The place looked SO ELEGANT YET HOMEY 
Just look at how nice the place is waaaaa~

The room can probably be used as a photoshoot studio as well (which was exactly what I did there HAHA) other than a nail salon! *in love*

All the gel polish colours! So pretty in pink..

After getting my nails shaped, buffed, cuticles done, it's time to get my nails polished.

I didn't have any designs in mind so I fully trusted Jacquelyn, my talented nail artist to do whatever she wanted to!
All I did was telling her my favourite colours (pink & purple) and that I must, must have some glitters! 

She came up with this simple, yet gorgeous classy nail do!
LOOK AT THAT 3D KNITTED EFFECT DESIGN ON MY INDEX & MID FINGER, SO COOL WOOOHOOO!


The marble design on my thumbs!

Aren't they lovely?

As you can see, my nails were done very neatly, beautifully and my cuticles are so neat OMG~ #happyraa95
My nail artist was really skillful and meticulous about details and neatness, I have nothing to worry about.

She is really sweet and friendly,
throughout the process she constantly talked to me about everything, which kept me away from boredom :)

Really felt like home and I totally enjoyed my time feeling like a princess, getting my nails pampered and beautified teehee~

Look at my bestie's nails, she got them done too! 
So pretty in blue...


SOme pretty pictures taken there~
( vain abit can ok, lighting and place so nice :p )







You can choose to do Express Gel Manicure for $25 (trim, shape, buff and single colour gel polish without cuticle work) or Classic Gel Manicure for $35 (everything include cuticle work too!)
I would recommend doing the classic one as you get your cuticles done :D

Both manicures are entitled to come back for a free soak off :)

Any additional nail art sets, 3D designs, stickers, blings, etc. has to be topped up, ranging from $15 onwards..

You get a $10 voucher* for any service on your first visit too!
SO GOOD RIGHT!
*not applicable for express gel manicure
*quote using vouchers when making appointment


Be it your special occasion, public holidays, festive seasons, hen's party, any events, roadshows, or even house calls..
Do contact +65 86928065 to make your appointment and get your nails pretty!
Don't forget to mention "QM10" when making an appointment to get a 10% off for every visit 

Jacquin Nails is having a pop-up booth on 2-3 August which is this weekend!
Do remember to book an appointment beforehand and quote "QM10" for an EXTRA 10% off!

Details below :



Last but not least, thanks to my lovely babes for accompanying me for the day :D
So much love to my best babes who's always there for me..  hehe love you Fina & Vin! 

 Thanks for reading! ♥
Stay sexaye, alright!♥

Huggies & Kissies,
Raa

No comments: