08 April 2013

♥ Special Effects [Make Up] at COSMOPROF Academy ♥


GRAWR! 

Another post about the recent makeover session I've done
at COSMOPROF Academy!

This time my makeup artist was Regina Permatasari Sutanto!
with Regina :)
She did a special effects make up on my face.
She wanted to make me look gothic gorgeous
yet make me look horrendous as well.

HER PLAN WAS :

To create a big knife slice on my face,
To make me drip blood from my bruised lips,
make it seem as if I got punched or something.
To make one of my cheekbone badly bruised.

Basically,
she's just gonna make me look fucked up 
and I'll still be all sexaye and hot!
If that makes sense.....
HEHEHE...

So I was supposedly some kind of fighter (?)
(Just imagine asian Lara Croft with green & pink hair)
all beaten up and wounded.

HAHA I SWEAR I WAS DAMN EXCITED!

I've always wanted to see how those artists 
make people on Halloween Day look super scary
and they always look so real!

So I found out that human skin coloured clay
was used to kinda create fake extra flesh to 
make it possible to create a fake cut.

Then after that different paint colours were applied to the
fake-wound to make it seem bruised / swollen
All the paint and fake blood!
Lastly, fake blood is put on the cut to make
it looks even more real.

I was a bit disgusted and amazed at myself
by the time Regina finished the makeup
I couldn't stop taking pictures LOL.

Though I ended up looking like one of the zombies
 in Walking Dead instead of Lara Croft 
T__________T
It's still awesome!

The school photographer also took some 
studio pictures of me for Regina's portfolio.
I haven't seen the pics but 
I HOPE I WILL LOOK FINE D:
HAHAHAHAHAHA PEACE
It was such a fun day! :)

Here's some pics with other models and other friends!



 Stay sexaye, alright! ♥

Huggies & Kissies,
Raa

No comments: