05 April 2013

♥ A Day at COSMOPROF Academy [MakeUp Model] ♥


Hi! ♥

I'll be sharing about what I did today!
I spent the whole afternoon in COSMOPROF Academy
as a makeup model for Annastasia Natasa 
(she was my makeup artist for today)

Last week, my bestfriend's sister told me that her friend, 
Natasa (the makeup artist) was looking for someone 
to be her model for her final make-up exam.
She is currently undergoing a makeup course for her 
Diploma in Professional Makeup Artistry
at COSMOPROF Academy and graduating soon.

So she recommended me to Natasa to be her model..
I heard from Natasa that the reason was just because
I LOVE putting makeup on and dressing up
I LOVE taking pictures and having photoshoots!
( Meh. so paiseh to be vain HAHA)

Though I doubt that I'm the perfect model for her,
Still being forever-thick-skinned,
I immediately said YES
since I'm free and really have nothing better to do HAHA!
Besides, it's always fun to have 
someone do a makeover for you, RIGHT!

So for those of you who wonders 
what on earth is COSMOPROF Academy,
It's basically an academy that offers a wide range 
of makeup artistry courses to meet all your makeup needs.
They teach students how to do their own day/night 
party make up looks, bridal, fashion, studio, airbrush makeup, 
hairstyling, and even theatre and special effects makeup.

Look at all these makeup. HEAVENLY!
Interested for a makeup course?
For more information, do visit their website here.

I went in and registered myself as model and got this tag, pretty cool!

For the exam, 
Natasa did a NIGHT BRIDAL makeup look for me!
(which was gorgeous!)
and all that has to be done in AN HOUR.

Hoooo-Mi-Gosh.

I really feel that's such a short time to do
a complicated perfect bridal makeup!
She did the makeup very well 
and I loved it SO MUCH I didn't wanna remove it..

But I soon realized I didn't wanna be seen walking in town
with a cakey, mannequin-like face
because the thickness of foundation on my face
was just...................
TOO.
 MUCH.

BUT, I took some pics (DUH,OF COURSE) 
before removing it! 
Here are some before-NAY and after-YAY pics of me
and pics of the Academy. 

Weapons ready HAHA!
BEFORE-NAY UGLEH ME. 
Getting ready for a nose-job HAHAHA

AFTER-YAY : MAGICAL. ENOUGH SAID!
With Natasa :D
So yes I had a fun day!
Ended the day with Astons Dinner
YUMMY!


Thanks so much to Natasa for the awesome makeup and dinner treat!
Can't wait for tomorrow's portfolio shoot!
Natasa will be doing special-effects creepy bloody make-up for me
and fashion makeup!

So stay updated, okay ;)

STAY SEXAYE ALRIGHT! ♥

Huggies & Kissies,
Raa

COSMOPROF ACADEMY
PoMo, #04-06
One Selegie Road
(Near Dhoby Ghaut MRT)
Singapore 188306
Tel : (65) 6339 9115



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice makeup, clean & fresh, very professional

Anonymous said...

I heard they shifted and have an even bigger show room. So princess like. Omggg!!!! <3